Thursday, October 25, 2007

Friends

feel so bored in the office today
surf the web
did some research on horoscopes
found a few website which describes me very well

Aries Traits

Positive Traits
Loves adventure, very energetic Inventive with lots of courage confident and EnthusiasticSharp and quick-mindedFiery and warm, passionate and expressive. Possessing a strong sense of urgency.

Negative Traits
Can be self-centered at times and prone to being quick-tempered, Impulsive and impatiencetakes unnecessary risks A procrastinator at times
taken from http://www.astrology-insight.com/aries.htm

actually there're a few other websites that I've came across and saved the address
but lazy to copy and paste
=x

Enjoy the company of my beloved friends
realised that my friends are always there for me
even if they don't know what's happening
felt the concern and love
it felt so great
=D
a big THANK YOU to all of you who stay by me
when I'm really down
love you guys
=DDD
now i'm pretty much cooled down
can think more rationally liao
=)

iknowwhatiwant.whataboutyou.doyouknow.

No comments: