Sunday, November 25, 2007

haircut!

hmmm...
how long have i not been blogging
cant remember and has not visit my blog

had an outing with most of the torpedo coaches yesterday
at Little India!
recommended by jack
the food is really nice
there're lots of food
chicken, prawn, naan, briyani, etc
all are spicy, shiok!
we sat down and have talking session after we ate
took some photo too
rachel please send them to me, thanks!
after dinner went to mustafa to walk walk
thot the place will have the smell
but i felt relieved when there's no smell
then went home with huihui, sab, brenda, rachel, zw and jack
they went abit crazy
shall not say anth

it was a fun filled day today
played vball
played touch rugby
played monkey
scootered
rollerbladed
with huihui, brenda and sab
so long never play all these le lo
today one shot, played everything
haha!
touch rugby was the best part
today i had a haircut
buuuuuuuttttttt....
it didnt happen at a salon.
it happened at my house.
no...my hair wasnt cut by my family members
it was cut by my very own hairstylist, NPRK!
little did i expect to let NPRK cut my hair either.
it's NPRK's first time cutting someone's hair
it's the first time im letting someone cut my hair, apart from those at the hair saloon.
what matters most is the haircut turned out well.
i had a decent haircut
brenda said not bad. =D

it is a blessing to have you by my side. love you.

No comments: