Thursday, November 15, 2007

ice cream

as usual feelin very sleepy during work
the HACKS sweets i bought didnt really keep me awake
doing the same thing again
excel spreadsheets...
after lunch went to do the sK that shinigami gave us
he bought ice cream cones
3 of the cones in the plastics bag
he held one side of the bag leaving it open
i think he just wanted me to get one for myself
in the end i took the whole plastics bag
LOL
yK took the bag from me and saw 3
he still asked him do you wanna get one
i think he sian diao say yea, ok
LOL!!!

after driving ytd nite went to Brenda's house
sorry to come disturb u again! haha!
had dinner and played daidee
won quite a few rounds
learnt a new game called "STRESS"
very interesting and really will stress
but not to me...
haha!
then there's this show titled "Naked Target"
action-packed
lots of killings and blood
nice! :D
anyone has vcd/dvd of that show?
pls lend it to me if you have it
:D

love you
muacks!

No comments: