Wednesday, December 12, 2007

DIY shoes

yesterday's mood and totally different from monday's

in the office.
im gettin used to the old system
able to retrieve desired data more efficiently
most imptly
my hp is able to recieve network coverage
and
i found a webmessenger thts nt so lag

after work.
spent some quality time with my parents
w/o my sis!
had dinner
went arcade (only dad played)
everyone was looking at us playing the "silent hill"
cos its a new game
surprisingly he died later than me
zzz
then went to meet up with deardear
bought a pair of relatively high cut plain white shoes
bought some markers
went to my house and started to design the shoes
im wearing it now as i blog
the shoes is really nice
its has my name on it
proud to wear it!
eugene and yk said nice
shall post up the pictures soon
maybe post in my friendster only
so if u wanna see, go Friendster!

alrights
time to get back to work
-out---

iloveyou,chaihuihui! :D

No comments: