Sunday, December 9, 2007

iloveyou

lemme see...
wad can i blog about....
hmm....
dun know sia...

going to Brenda's house for the past two days
having a great time talking and playing cards there
other than that nothing much is going on

oh! maybe there's something i can talk/complain about!
the stupid RAIN!
for a moment, it starts to rain
the next moment, it stops
then it starts to rain again
and it goes on and on...
these few days my mood has been really low
all thanks to the rain!
GRR!!!
~!#$%%^&*()_

Deardear
sorry for making you so stress these few days
dun be afraid of your past
put it aside
hold on to my hands
move on with me
i dun care bout the past
i just know at the present
it's only me & you
i dun wanna lose you
because
you're special
i love you dearly
the feeling is very different (in a good way)
you know wad i mean =D

I LOVE YOU!
Chai HuiHui
Dear Dear

No comments: